BLS CPR & AED Classes in Miami
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
CPR Certification Miami provides CPR classes that are approved by the American Heart Association (AHA). Our trainers have taught over 100,000 people across the nation with our easy same-day training, testing, and certification process.
Miami CPR Classes
CPR Certification Miami provides American Heart Association (AHA) cpr classes. Our trainers have taught over 100,000 people across the nation with our easy same-day training, testing, and certification process.
Our team covers everything needed in knowing CPR that includes —
- How to give Basic Life Support (BLS) for children, infants, and adults
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
- How to feel confident in your new medical knowledge and skills
We are here to provide you with the finest individualized CPR training at a fair price. We strive to see everyone leave with the best training experience.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Miami Locations
Miami’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Our team is here to help you feel confident in using your BLS, CPR, and AED skills and knowledge during an emergency. Every year thousands of lives are affected and could be saved from heart events and strokes if more people knew how to perform CPR. Our company strives to see those numbers reduced.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the combination of rescue breaths and chest compressions to restore regular breathing and a heartbeat to an individual who is suffering from cardiac arrest.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In the class you choose, you will learn how to assist a child or adult, versus an infant, the ABCs of CPR, and the seven steps of CPR which include, performing chest and finger compressions, finding a heartbeat, and restoring regular breathing to the hurt individual. When you choose our team, you know that you will be choosing the best American Heart Association CPR classes.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
When training with us, you will be receiving:
- The most widely known and accepted American Heart Association CPR classes in the U.S.
- Classes that are made up of smaller group sizes and streamlined class times.
- Courses that are hands-on, in-person, and instructor-led.
- Flexibility! We can either go to you or you can come to us.
- Your CPR certification card the same day you train and test!
How do I complete the CPR class?
Once you register for the class, all that is needed is for you to show up.
Our team of CPR trainers will teach you all the information needed while answering all your questions and facilitating your skills check and written test. Be careful when looking at other class options that may seem cheaper but miss the in-person training. You can gain a certification or recertification in the highest-quality training around with our CPR classes.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We have weekly class options to pick from. Simply choose the one that best fits your needs and availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
OSHA and the AHA require you to renew your CPR certification every two years to stay compliant. Simply sign up for one of our classes today!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.